24. des. 2011

Home

I'll write this in English since I'm in Norway at the moment.
So yeah, I am at home now. I am currently placed in my own bed in my own room and I hear rain on my window (shockingly!). It is so strange to see everybody again. It feels as though I never left yet so much has changed since I left 4 months ago. My bus has for instance stopped going all the way to town which is ridiculous! But enough about that. Tomorrow is Christmas eve and tradition will be carried out as all the years before with watching Cinderella, eating Christmas porridge and of course opening presents after having a grand meal with the family. It will be great though I always thinks it passes too quickly. Oh well, better make the most out of it!
Marry Christmas to you all (also the people in York) xxx

Ingen kommentarer: