29. jan. 2015

Aftermath


So I am back in Bergen, and oh boy is it boring (and constantly rainy)! haha. nah... yes.

I have a lot of things to figure out about what I want to do with my life and who I wish to become as a person. So many things are still unclear to me. I have done things of various characters and I must admit at times I have had a horrible sense of judgement and what is right and wrong. It is just so frightening when who you think you are is slipping away from you, and you are fumbling around in the dark, trying to find your way, not knowing if you are supposed to go back or forward and which is which. It is exhausting. I used to find comfort in yoga and meditation but now those things seem exhausting to me. I don't want to do either. I hope that part of me comes back because it used to bring me a lot of pleasure.

Anyway!
Since I came back home I have seen the three people I know in this town, skyped, burned incents, watched Friends, become a vegetarian, had two unsuccesful fish experiances, gone second-hand hunting, emerged myself in some poor DIY and stopped smoking. What a wild life!
Next I am planning to re-teach myself how to play guitar, learn how to speak properly German and the most exciting thing of them all! *drum roll!* I am going to an interview in Oslo for a cabin crew job in SAS! I am trying not to be too enthusiastic about it as it has been a long-term dream of mine and getting my hopes up for no reason would seriously kill me, but I cannot help myself! Sure, there is a lot of stuff I have to put together before I go, but I can't believe they are even asking me to come in for an interview! Wow! That is great!

So I guess this is my last post until my next adventure.
But as I cannot ever shut up completely I am going to keep posting at paintedsocks.blogspot.com and maybe somewhere else in the future as well.



Ingen kommentarer: